Saturday, 24 December 2011

A Short Walk

I went to the park with Jodie at 9 am and was really looking forward to it. I haven't been for a couple of weeks due to the weather, either extremely icy or extremely wet, I hadn't seen anyone one that I knew either.

Unfortunately my arthritis was really bad and I could only managed one circuit, every step painful. We only saw three dogs walking with their owner, who was chatting on her phone. I shortened Jodie's lead, just in case and she shouted over, "They're ok " and carried on talking. The three dogs totally ignored Jodie and after a couple of 'uffs' from her, we carried on walking too.

There was a man pushing a baby in a pram, he sat on a bench and made a phone call. We met a jogger who passed by and said, "Hello there." and the time I had hobbled half way round we met him again, just before he veered off and stated doing press ups.

Then just as we were about to head out Jodie decided to go round a bush and her lead got entangled. I'm glad there was no one round to me vandalising the bush to set her free.

No comments:

Post a Comment