Sunday, 2 August 2009

ALL NEW

I lost my web page when I lost my internet provider and have been searching for a new one for a while.

I tried out Squidoo - which is an interesting place, but it wasn't right for me. I didn't know how to get a web page that was easy enough for me to do it myself.

So in the end I decided to stick with what I had, the google blog. I just needed to learn how to use it properly.

Col Bury, another writer has his writing on a blog, and that page looks great. So I copied it and asked him some questions and realised the Goolgle Blogger is a lot better than I initially gave it credit for.

So watch this space as I grow more and more confident. If you are looking to use it and not sure how to get started, get in touch and I shall do my best to help you out.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Kazz!
    Thanks for the kind words and linking to my blog. That's nice of you. I've just emailed you so I'll await your response and questions. If I can help in any way then, of course, I will.
    Regards,
    Col

    ReplyDelete